- 1 cup (120g) self-rising flour*
- 2 scoops (70g) Whey Protein Powder
- ¼ cup (50g) powdered sweetener (Swerve, or powdered sugar)**
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup (227g) plain, nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tbsp. melted light butter
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup milk (any milk is fine)
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen
*If you don’t have self-rising flour, add 1 ½ tsp. baking soda and ½ tsp. salt to all purpose flour as a substitute.
**Any preferred sweetener can be used, just make sure it measures 1:1 with sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a 5×8 loaf dish with parchment and spray with nonstick spray.
- Add flour, protein powder, sweetener, and cinnamon to a large bowl. Mix.
- Now add wet ingredients: greek yogurt, egg, melted butter, vanilla extract, and milk. Gently stir together until a smooth batter forms.
- Fold in blueberries. Pour batter into the prepared loaf dish. Bake at 325F for 60 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean. May need slightly more or less time depending on your oven.
- Let cool, cut into 8 slices and enjoy. It is delicious with some almond butter or peanut butter on top!
Yield: 8 slices
Nutrition (per slice): 140 calories, 12 protein, 17 carbs, 3 fat, 2 fiber, 5 sugar